Tuesday, February 19, 2008

God speaks to people in the strangest of places... in the kitchen.

When I get hungry ,I ask myself what would I really like to have ?. It takes me ten minutes to figure out what I want to eat.This morning I ate boiled eggs bcos of my laziness.And I must confess , at one time I wished I had a man in charge.I was surprized myself.I thought bout it for a long time.It has nothin' to do with my intelligence just my preference. But would I really like living that way ?Though I had been brought up to believe I should be able to do anything a man could do.But still ,having a man in charge when you like it is one thing.

OK... brain matter is turning to snooze mode in no time.
Will SLEEP right after this.Eyes r shutting any minute and that sure is indicative of the ill disciplined streak of late sleep that tends to make me appear listless and complain about being tired.

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...