Saturday, May 10, 2008

Finally, in the past 6 months I've felt good . It's been a hard struggle this year getting though the knots of life. It plagued me. And after so many requests I have decided to unlock tis blog cos i'm tired of answering why i've gone so private.So here I go...

It was supposed to be a rest . Donna's wedding was tough, and I didn't get home until 23rd after all the drama of rituals and blessing.I enjoyed it in the sense that it was good eye opener to me. I don't know how I would have done if I had to marry a foreigner.I just wanted to get it over with and go home. Enjoy the ride and some scenery along the way.
It was the first time I'd seen any hills this year. The drive was beautiful, and I tried to take it all in my head, especially after I was left in Delhi's chase group for so long.It wasn't long but the soft dirt now and then made it tough. Luckily, I could count on my goggles .But things are a little hazy in my memory now.:(

There was one weak bridge that we had to cross close to having to collapse, but my stubborn pride forced the cranks over in an agonizing struggle through thick wooden support and we made it to Haflong.

I've digressed! My stream of consciousness has meandered. I am talking about the hills and how I felt good for the first time this year! So back to it. I thought I would be exhausted from the battle ground tat i came from and a lack of sleep.At home, I'd actually doze off by 10 pm.And the day would begin fast,it took me a few laps to get going.

And then, in Kolkata, Munna & I headed towards the market for some sea food.We went to this lounge closest to his place , and ordered beer and prawn.Ate with great gusto but when it was time to pay the bill, it was painful. Damn !

Here in Delhi , i've been spring cleaning ever since I came back.What amazing weather compared to Silchar.And now , a clean house to get along with it.

I thought May would be a good moon for me.But a diagnosis of episcliritis said it all.

M yet to cover all my thoughts & experience.Theres lots more to jot.But I think I need my dose of coffee now....so i'll come back later for more.

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...