Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day !



It's Mother's day today and i'm tryin' to think of all the good things that she's done for me. I keep thinking "it's ok, I have loving parents, I have my sisters" But what I keep forgetting is to express my love.I may not have said this ever but Mom....I really love you lots.
I'm wondering what 'Hard thing' God has planned for me. But at least I have learned not to complain about house work because my Mom told me last time "Junjuna, do hard things and do it well".I'm not sure whether it's because of her endless support, or whether it's the memories of my childhood with her- but I really miss her.

She was always so proud of me that when I think back, it makes my heart break. Sitting here, now, in a place which I can't really call home.The pride she always felt for me is both tormenting and comforting. She is the reason I have never been afraid to try new things. Her trust in my ability is what has brought me around here.She is the one who has always told me to follow my heart. So thanks to her, I have lived and loved in the strangest places.I have followed my heart, and had it broken and never once have I thought of slowing down and not sharing my life and my love with the people I meet along the way.Perhaps now, at this age, I should know better, but then again, perhaps not.The last time I was with mom,we argued about something so ridiculous.I was against her open mindedness with intercaste marriage in the family.Perhaps , I forgot that what I'm today is because of her.I should have understood that by letting Dona free, she was doin' justice to her motherly love.

I recently went from planning and almost staying back in Assam to be with my family after all that unkempt phase of deceit here.
But here I am now, still working for Wipro and I am tryin' to love my job, which is good I guess, since I have to work only five days a week.

Wow... don't know where to begin thinking of all the madness that is going on here, I just want to give everyone proof of life. Let them know I am ok.
Lonely, but ok.
The kind of loneliness you only feel when you are surrounded by people.
Detached.
Like these words I am writing now.
Making no sense.


No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...