Monday, June 23, 2008


I was prepared for an annoying day. And have always felt the need to assert myself, especially when I am in the middle of an activity or analyzing my most deeply held convictions.Living in society, we all have to make compromises. But I am not sure if I need to adjust my attitude to adapt to the system, or whether I should fight for my individuality.

Now that the contact details have gone to trash, I am left alone with my questions, my illusions, and perhaps some decisions to make about my capabilities. Am I an intellectual or a poet ? It's not always easy to tell, especially when it comes to choosing ways of thinking or even ways of living my life.Perhaps a quarter away , I will be gone...miles away...Unseen....Untouched....Just want to be sure I take the time I need to get some perspective on the situation in order to be in the right state of mind to make the decision that is best for me. And remember, it's OK to have some doubts, because I know how important this decision is to my future.

And tonite I just want to relax....and explore the magic within, instead of making tenuous connections with someone who doesn't seem interested in the same level of emotional involvement.
DE TAALI :-) yay !

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...