Friday, August 8, 2008

piss- poor princess Nilanjana

I am a piss- poor blogger.My laptop sucks.When I started this I had great thoughts to pen down but all my creative thoughts are blocked now.All that my head can hear is the KABAARIII......PAYPERRR.... in their most creative attention grabbing voice howling outside.Not to forget vegetable hawkers who sell bananas.Aarrrrgggh!

This guy who has been miserably trying to hit on me calls me PRINCESS. My foot ! Come and massage my back you asshole.Serve my breakfast and cook my lunch.And wash my clothes while i'm out to work.
I need a new laptop and a house in Gulmohur Park , and 8 MB broadband connection and a router and a boyfriend who is a model by profession.And a boss who doesn't use mobile phone.

Hmmm...Breath innn....Breath outtt... :X

I mean I have just crawled out of that miserable months of solitary confinement, emo-style. OK, if I think back to the first month of this year everything is clear.Between then and now, blur. I have been in the most stressful social situations of my life, dealing with my own hypersensitivity as well as the insensitivity of others; pushing my brain and body to the limit, working on more than twenty hours of TOS deficit; going madly into almost overdrawn accounts.And it's still not OK.Life is a bitch after all.

The high hand of BPO culture has dictated my one-on-one relationship with friends across the south. Dina is pissed at me. I owe a dozen or more people visit. I'm still trying to understand how others tick, how i tick. And this is definitely an awkward space for attempting such feats.
I was at Barista yesterday.And before that Shrek look-alike bastard was outside McD.I just walked away ignoring his attention seeking roaring laughter.There was this interesting couple at Barista.Actually a MORON and a bitch.I first noticed the girl talking about her miseries while her boyfriend lovingly sympathized and held her hand showing some assurance, care , love whatever.Ten minutes later we see that the moron is taking out four debit/credit cards and some cash from his wallet and handing them over to the girl.She is now smiling.And they live happily ever after.

Coming back to myself,I make so few connections with people outside my company.I haven't been on a date for long time now :( though I make it a point to hit Barista or Coffee Day once a week, merely because I love coffee and nothing else :O and the waiter knows me now.He asks how i'm doing and knows my order.Cafe Latte and two sugar.

So thats my Blah for now....Snooze mode !

p.s. I want a chutiya boyfriend too :P

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...