Saturday, January 5, 2008


My thoughts are mush and yet very clear.

My heart was warm and in awe of Winter. The moments of love overflowed allowing tears to fall on dry cheeks. I went to Cafe Coffee Day at Green Park. I admired a boy who was sitting alone and calculating on his laptop. His face was tender and for this moment life slowed. I was having a cup of steaming latte and reading. He sat next to me and asked for the newspaper. His eyes told of his excitement as he hung on every word unspoken.Many times our eyes met with an all knowing warmth. But then, I cannot afford to bear love anymore. It almost hurt.

My cuppa over.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Dynamic mix of words and thoughts.. too good. The best part is the plethora of emotions tightly packed in such a small cuppa(article.).. Strong coffee that was..

-Sunny

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...