Friday, January 18, 2008



My life is supposed to be a fun fascinating, fanciful adventure into the realms of personal development, personal effectiveness and individual happiness. I have captivated an enchanting tale that incorporates the classic tool of transformation from a simple village girl to a delightful philosophy of individual inner joy.

Life is a rat race and I was bounded by norms and losing on potential quality of life. I was educated, I had a mind and I was aware of a high-tech fast changing world. I loved violin, not gun. I loved wine, not blood. If there is anything I would ever give up after food and water it’s my INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM.

When I was growing up, my father said something to me I will never forget,” Live your life in such a way that when you die the world cries”. I didn’t mean to be rebellious but how many lives can I touch? They fire missile across the world, they have lost touch with our humanity and the same way I have lost touch with my purpose and lost sight of the things that matter the most to me. So, don't blame me ya ?

Too many people are spending the best years of their lives stuck in a state of constant worry and fight over land and power. Even I was wasting my mind on thoughts that was not aligned with the person I was. So, I began to search for a balanced, peace-filled existence and simple strategies changed my life.

And that is why I will not dance this winter.But I will sure miss the sweet taste of wine.

Happy Harvesting !! :)

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Hii..

Please share those simple strategies and transform few more lives..

-Sunny

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...