Friday, March 28, 2008

After spending the night in the midst of fuckups and panick attack , time seems to have stopped.And I dont think its fair bcos he just spoke for the sake of his " freedom of speech ".After all that time in turmoil, it was decided that my fuckup had really found a bigger problem with one of our systems,and now the wheels are in motion to change things.

I dont understand why things have to be the way they are.No-brain choices can backfire and cause damage.And I dont want anymore damage.I feel lost enough as it is and I can't take it anymore.I feel like lately all my efforts are wasted and yet at the same time, like they are not enough.We've always been creepily interwinked like that.

I wonder ever one of those moments did he not realize he was doin' something completely and utterly retarded.Instead of Holi , he perhaps thought it was Asshole's Day ( but it only applies to losers with fancy American names ).Somebody should have directed him to that link to read the blurb on education or even self development.

I am absolutely terrified.I think he deserves a job well done, really, despite all the trouble caused

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...