Monday, March 31, 2008


Amidst all the stormy confrontation of a monkey mind in ten different places at one time I found this old photograph of mine in Chetan's album which he had secretly stored without tellin' me..buddhu !Also while clearing junk from my google i found chat archive of me & beast.And here's few lines which i must cherish.


there she is at a distance
the lady with whom i talk
she is there so full in the light
in the moon, she takes a walk
(thats means ure a night owl)
sorry

she listens to me carefully
gawd she has deep ears
but eyes so so small to miss ny shortcomings
i hope she stays for rest of my years


1 comment:

rahul a.k.a. D34TH said...

Hmmmmmmm!!!
feels good when people around you mention you!!
beast was already impressed with the vibration and resonance she has!

this wat u saw was just a glimpse of a work for my friend..now since this is out ill let the whole thing be published!!!!!!!
guess wat??????
not on my blog but on hers
it would be my honour if she lets me have a space in her eworld(pun intended)!!!!!!!

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...