Monday, March 31, 2008




I had been carrying him on my back with me for a long time.My energy, enthusiasm , peace....everything was drained out & by letting him go and forgiving i know i have elevated the quality of my own life.It took me a lot of personal courage gain my spirit and move on with the rest of my life.

Living in a world of broken promises,strings of broken relationships forces me to do some deep thinking about things of the past.Everyone who enters my life has a story to tell, and a lesson to teach giving me opportunities for enlightenment, understanding compassion and courtesy.

Time and again i face the challenge in my own life and I have just discovered i'm not alone in my fear.I wish to truly manifest my human potential and perform my best against the toughest opponent instead of contemplating life's large questions.

@Puneet Dhimman-- You suck ! Fuck U !

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...