Monday, March 10, 2008


Did that sting a little? It was meant to. The reason I haven't told is not because I am fundamentally lazy and have the ability to finish anything I start on my own terms just because you were not faithful to me.

I expected more from you. Maybe some patience.Now all you do is check my profile on orkut, look at the pictures and then now that you can't get onto scrapbook you'll come here looking for entertainment. I hope when you eventually read this (say October 2008 when you'll hate your job portal ans miss me ) you'll feel dirty.

Its my birthday in a couple of months and instead of "growing up and getting over myself" as suggested, I am just going to accept your apology and will forgive you at a later year when you make it up to me fully or never forgive you and use it as leverage to win every argument we have in the future. That is until you do something worse and I can use that. The metaphor continues....

I am not going to make it easy on you. I don't think I've ever made it easy for you. I want to tell you about all the things we did, about the food and the COFFEE.

And ya.... I don't want to see your tattoo. Do you know it was funny? A temporary tattoo.Once someone came with a drawing like tat and i laughed for ten minutes throughout my smoke.Don't you wish it was permanent ? I'll say this once and in capitals. " IT IS NOT ORIGINAL & PERMANENT. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE IT"

Cop that awful bitch.

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...