Monday, March 10, 2008

This looks like another one of those weeks where every day feels like Friday! So what better way to burn some work time by updating my blog. Well , there hasn't been anything too exciting happening, but I think I finally have enough tidbits gathered together to give a half interesting post.

I have serious concerns as to how I am going to get through today's bulk migration- hence why I am blogging to procrastinate instead of getting stuck into it. Work continues to be pretty good, and I am continuing to improve .I haven't been caught on an audit yet.

In other news- My Super 3 felicitation ceremony wasn't too bad.I am happy I went, because Miss Casual having to go at a corporate meeting and cope with artificial brain is freaking. Everyone was really friendly( there were some great leg pulling going around) and nobody seemed to mind that I spoke less bout company direction.Now I know everyone out there thinks I exude cool, if you need your beer cooled quickly stand near me, I'm that cool.

Also tat IIPM party with Abha.Were we in a good mood? Not particularly. Were we in any type of mood to deal with idiots? Not really. Is patience a virtue I have been naturally blessed with? I think that's a no. :P I sometimes have a bit of trouble coming up with a reflex answer to the question: So, where are you from?........tat poor gal from AP ! I shut her mouth in 2 minutes.

Time to break.I need coffee...it is my thing. If I can't have my daily coffee I am just stroppy and the day doesn't seem to go well.Also, to fill the gap in my life left by the depressing state of love-shove....i need to talk talk talk.

p.s. Google server crashed before i could post this & i had been offline eversince,whole weekend :O even from orkut :O :X TWO DAYS WITHOUT ORKUT !! OMG :P

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...