Wednesday, May 14, 2008


After all that whirlwind the past months, I just don't even know where to start. There are so many uncertainties and I am so afraid to write down anything which would potentially be a reminder of my present situation and people I love to be with these days...our nightouts, wipro, iit nescafe etc.I miss Ghy and my carefree student life. Yes, like the deserts miss the rain. And its doesn't help knowing that some of the happiest years of my youth will never come back. Rajeshree was a blast. There my happy place kicked off the madness. But leaving Ghy felt strange, not knowing when I would see that human zoo again felt unsettling and I remember wanting more time in college, to take a little bit more back with me. Who knew that after spending just three years in Ghy I'd miss it so much. Who knew that Christina and Yamde would remain in Itanagar and get married. Who knew that Kimshain would go to law college. Who knew that Api would join the aviation and fly.Who knew that Jenny would fly to China and design t-shirts.Who knows. What the future may hold.I dont even have any clue where Archana, Smith and Debonita dissapeared. Jenny always said to me when we sat in the terrace smoking our lives away, that the world is our oyster. She's so happy working in Taiwan now. And now, I understand. Happiness is sitting idly under the sky in the dark, basking in the sun, talking about the world, our oysters and the deep blue sea. Happiness is taking a risk for what you value. Happiness is giving your best shot.Happiness is a text from far away or a random occurrence which makes you smile as you remember something someone said or did, someone you love and miss. I'm happy.

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...