Thursday, May 15, 2008

Welcome to the new level of maturity...

Ok ! so its May 15th :-) And my 26th birthday।And I'm just reviewing the past year
It has been quite a year...I didn't accomplish anything I wanted to last year, and the new year isn't looking as bright as I had hoped, but the optimist in me says things are only going to get better। I wont make any resolutions because I am total crap at living up to them, but I did think up some goals I'd like to try to work toward. Here's to a better and brighter future! And thanks to Aasif and Abha for their time :-) and effort.And everyone else who called ,left wishes on scrapbook and sms. Some of my most enticing relationships have been formed with friends I've met online. Some amazing relationships. Some great friendships. Some people that have made a difference in my life in ways they'll never know.And .........

We met.In my own private connection,I knew he would reciprocate.He has remained pretty relent since his last attempt at hurting me. I was guilty of calling him and in doing so, I probably led him to believe there's still some interest on my end. And there really wasn't any...until (and I can't believe I am about to write this) I saw him at SDA.Good lord, I couldn't take m eyes off him.He was in jeans and a t shirt.And extremely gentle.I am thankful for the love lessons and watching life continues through him and our past. Yesterday ,I saw the different shade of our love, and it made sense. I don't define love as affection anymore....I have learned that its more about anonymous kindness and respect.All the past awkwardness forgotten.I am in awe at our power to persevere and make the most of everything. And I am thankful for the fact that if it wasn't for HIM I would not have ever understood love and romance । Thank you for the joy Sam.

xoxoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am
truly pleassant to read all at alone place.

Have a look at my website :: poker uk (softmedia.sakura.ne.jp)

Anonymous said...

Thіs design is stelleг! You moѕt
certaіnly know hoω to keep a rеaԁer amuseԁ.
Between yοuг wit anԁ your viԁeоs, I was almοѕt moveԁ to statt mmy oωn
blοg (well, almоst...НaHa!) Gгeat
job. I really loved what уοu had tο saу,
anԁ mοre tuan that, hοw you presentеd it.
Tоo cool!

Αlso visit my web ѕite ... lοg
cabin(www.ochoasfamily.com)

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...