Tuesday, May 20, 2008
After my last entry, I became extremely sick to my stomach। His effort to take revenge! It seems like life doesn't agree with me.They insisted that I was crazy. Ya I was.He is so below me. How did I even want to go out with him? Look at his teeth. And his physical appearance is terribly ugly and disgusting .He used to take money from me and spend on MY friends like he is God's gift to mankind and promote generosity in such a way tat even Mother Teresa would be ashamed.Blahh!! So, he's a sick bastard. So, what! I just have to go on. He's not important in my life. He never was. I never let him be.why bother with a nut case. Forget he exists and go on with life. Maybe this will be my last entry. Good-bye and be well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the memory lane…
Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...
-
Its just one of those days. And I'm feeling rather self-indulgent at the moment (and what are blogs really? its self-indulgence) I'm...
-
Shifting my focus away from that thing missing to make my life“perfect” by some imaginary standard, and embracing all of it that I can . T...
-
Being friendly and carrying a smile on face is the gemstone for well being which rules the mind and the fortune of a person. It helps a pers...
1 comment:
do all the bitching u want to..
but don curse 'pSyCho' ...
:-X ...
:-P ...
Post a Comment