Thursday, May 22, 2008

a fair-weather blogger

I am admittedly a fair-weather blogger, the kind who only blogs when she absolutely has to, or if she has nothing else to do or because
A) she's really bored
B) she's procrastinating over something else and
C) she doesn't want to waste her highspeed broadmand advantage at work or make full use of unlimited usage plan ( courtesy my srvice provider ).
I know some jobless people have the time to blog every few hours or everyday, but I REALLY have nothing of merit to say.Really ! That is why I keep writing about all weird experiences tat happen in my boring life.

Work has resumed in AOLUK, and I can't work up sufficient to this blog or orkut (because, let's face it, the fujitsu entries and escalations run on rage). This makes it a lot less fun for me, because all i like to do is smoke smoke and smoke.

They have allocated me mid shift which means i finish by 12 midnite. There is no way I can complain about this arrangement because whining about working in the evening, and at a time when there is no crunch, is just bad form. It would be a pointless and attention-seeking kind of whining. Moreover, half the people I deal with are too dumb to notice if I'm pissed-off.

But so what ! I am commited.Aubrey sent an appreciation mail. And it is important to me cos I have to remind myself that I am goin' to WORK now.

Hi Nilanjana,
Am extremely proud of the effort you have put in and hope to see this trend continue not for me but becoz its what is required from you by the company.
Regards
Aubrey

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...