Saturday, May 10, 2008


Raccoon --- we call her Muddimma।I haven't seen much action of hers because she sleeps all day like the employees of Indian call center do.One night while mom was feeding her,I called her name hoping that she would respond but she didn't seem to realize that I wanted to play with her.She twisted the tail and turned around :-(


This guinea pig is really alert and intelligent।Her name is Mozzo Guffu ।The first time she encountered me, she was aloof yet soooo cute :-)

बौउऊ---She is extremely cute and lovable। I can't say I've known a sweeter dog, actually. She likes to always be near me, and is happy to ride along in the car and hang out॥ When I am sitting on the couch watching a movie, she jumps up next to me and have her head rest on my lap. One night I woke up to a strange noise, only to realize it is her snoring with her head on my pillow.



Batto -- is pretty।And I actually hate to see her inside the cage.But she anyway didn't look distressed and was chirping away to glory......Oye !!

1 comment:

sarangis said...

its a good thing dogs are the only ones not caged.even domesticated the wild side side is somehow intact.

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...