Thursday, May 22, 2008

Incredibly self-obsessed....

Something or the other keeps be busy here in my workstation......well, i'm at least pretending like i'm really busy workin' on sumthin'
Who would know the self obsessed me was goin thru sum self analysis test. Hmm ! Here , I'm posting the results. lol
And tats not all.....i gottu mantion bout how I celebrated my birthday one week late with team members.....SIGH ! And how I overheard Shabb and Arfat discuss casteism. And here, since there are ppl hovering around plus I have ppl sitting behind me......& i absolutely hate it when ppl look into my screen while i'm typing......lemme procastinate tat for later ;-)
for now its my personal shock. lol







No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...