Monday, June 2, 2008




Been a while since I posted. Was caught up in so much shit. Friends , love , family , job , bills....so many things keep me busy. lol. I wish i could be free like those sparrows I see in the fort.Work continues to be hectic and CPW migration will take away our business if we don't come up with a resolution within a day or two.Our leaders suck ! I think its foolish to raise fault ticket n stop routing calls instead of finding a solution. Plus , Mumbai, Bangalore and Waterford are better off tweaking routers than anythin' else.But anyway, i finally have two days to rest and i'm looking forward to catching up with Puneet, Ranbir and most important painting tat old cupboard in my room which i had been thinking of ever since i can recall...Puneet has just finished college and left hostel and friends for good.I can just understand how nostalgic that can be.Hostel bonding...nothing compares to it.Its just temporary phase tat occupies your life and later becomes a memory.He's still a boy who loves his friends so much and he thinks he's goin' to miss them lots and forever.....sometimes innocence of mind make you so adorable.Though in my case , I have realized that when our mind can be our best friend , it can be your worst enemy too.I just want to live a normal life without letting my past and negative energy affect me.

Tat reminds me, I want to attach a photo of my new room setup.I read on the internet that according to vaastu shastra we should sleep in southern direction for peace and harmony.And that is all I need right now after all these whirlwind thats been happening in my life.And yes, i did feel the difference after i gave away my old clothes, pillows and bed sheets to tat poor woman.I hope it doesn't affect her life.I must be funny....as Aditya says ;-) I've been eating weird meals.I got this idea of organising my meal a healty way, so i went to spencers and got all green vegetables and papayas and everything that i could pick up from the exotic corner.Now the thing is...i don't like it.I'm just not the salad type and i end up eating more ham than the fruits.And i had the weirdest dinner of the year today i guess. I hated the taste of broccoli so much , i mixed extra mayonese and pepper plus those fried potatoes tat mini had left.Good diet and Nilanjana just don't go hand in hand i guess.

I was reading bout health tips and smoking effects on AOL today and did an addiction test. I've been told m at medium stage...hmmm Really ?? bullshit...i think i'm worse than the chimney i had seen at barman bakery in Haflong.I have given up alcohol....i almost don't even drink socially.Like its Aasif's birthday day after tomorrow and i don't want to celebrate it with alcohol.And I really really want to cut down on cigarettes if not quit completely...i mean , its seriously unkool.

Ohh Gawd ! theres lots more i can think of and write... like how Sunny tried to hit on me to the core yesterday and how it feels when he calls me from Amsterdam and how happy I was to know tat Bihari is coming to India this August, something that I always look forward to every year cos thats the only exciting thing that happens to me on annual interval....its not Diwali or Holi but always Bihari's homecoming tat I wait for.I know he will not be happy to see me in my present condition bcos he has always thought of me as a substantial person who is just careless.Let me not think much .Its bad for my health. lol.Time to swap to snooze mode.....

Goodnight !

p.s. just thought of Anaconda's eye....and this is what i want to tell him...."listen dude ! i am ok & i'm much more stronger than wat u think i am.
and *******....i heard u life royally sucks...m sorry to know but i guess tats just bad karma....so be careful. U ruined my life...and you are just paying for it.I care least bout u now...you started the game , victimised two happy people with your dirty politics and now u r ruined for life....now spend the rest of it with somebody you don't love and i hope you realise how sick it is to live like tat....yah...like i am living without my bf bcos of YOU. You awful bitch. NOW ROT! Cry for the rest of your life.

I'm happy.

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...