Wednesday, June 11, 2008


How old am I ? twenty six !I don't feel adult enough to be twenty six, if anything I feel I am regressing. My friends aren't much help, they all seem so much more grown up than me. One of them is married with two kids, and the other two have just bought houses with their partners and talking seriously about marriage and children.

I feel to young to be doing any of that, and the idea of being responsible for another human being fills me with terror. When I was younger I used to think that when I reached the age I am now, that would be it. Everything would make sense, and I would have a clearly defined path through my life.

But in fact I couldn't be more confused.

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...