Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Maaaad as a fish


I know I know, “..months after your break up, you should be happy blah blah blah” but when did anyone ever know me as logical or blissful ? Never, right.

At the moment, I’m stressing about almost everything. It doesn’t help that I’m tired and I have the patience and temper of a very hungry lion at the moment…if i was a lion, i would be roaring “GIVE ME MEAT” and running around eating people’s heads or something.

My source of stress right at this second is of course LOkesh . I’m finding it increasingly hard to bite my tounge every time he mutters something about DAT that i simply have to do right away. He only sits about a foot away from me and tends to lean over onto my desk as well as his own. I’m not good with people right in my space anyway, but when it feels like someone is looking over your shoulder (even though he isn’t), it’s driving me insane.

Of course there’s a million other little things that are getting on my nerves/stressing me out too:

Lokesh's voice
My jeans keep falling down. I look like i’m trying to be one of those cool kids with baggy arsed trousers
Why can’t someone give me lots of money
Why doesn't Sam call ?
Should i go on? I think not….MY GOD I NEED SOME SEX !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...