Monday, July 14, 2008

I am struggling with the decision of whether or not I want to stay here in Delhi…I'm completely torn between going home to Mum's cooking, my own bed, my own native language and of course all of my friends from years gone by… I've been away a long time, and I don't know if I want to continue this lifestyle, or if I indeed want to come back to my dear homeland. Putting all other considerations aside, the matter really boils down to two things: do I want to stay? and can I logically afford to do so?

Yes...Yes...I need mental checkup.One day I write about sipping coffee and MTV and next day I come back to my Ann Marie mode.I will soon try to figure out what they've been mixing in my coffee ;-)

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...