Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shaadi dot Com....

I can't be happier than this.My best friend is engaged now and will be getting married in November.It's really really nice to know that a friend you spent your most careless days with is settling down and finding her oyster.
What are marriages actually? Some inspirational occasion to step inside the box or humanity's timeless ritual.I see it as a puzzle that my brain cannot handle.Or maybe I need more logical insight.
I always thought great things come from small beginning.And that it is change that makes us move ahead with the plan.It is then that we experience true happiness...with your SOULMATE.But figuring out who your soulmate is a bigger puzzle.Plus what is soulmate actually ? does anyone even know ?

Maybe it's best for me not to even think about it for I might be overly sensitive about how my last relationship failed miserably.So, instead of mulling over what I did wrong and analyzing what I should do in the future, I'd rather stay in the present moment and just do whatever I like.

I just have one question that I want to ask people.Does marriage harmonize emotional stress and financial imbalance? If answer is YES...! there I am...shaadi.com calling.... ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be wow.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘Agnesian’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too; a lot of congrats to ur friend

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...