Monday, July 21, 2008

Anthem of life....


I'm 26 years old and this FACT is weighing my mind.I know i'm not-so-young now and by now I should have clear idea about my purpose and direction.
I work full time. I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it (usually). And I feel like there’s so much to do in my LIFE and I don’t know when to do it all.

I have long wanted to work in events. I love acting, but I don’t think that’s where I’m meant to make a living! I love photography, but I don’t know enough to work in that field (yet). Events (or public relations, marketing, etc) seem like the perfect place for me to use my creative AND practical sides. It just so happens that Abha feels the same way. In fact, she recently referred me in her media company.My baby Teak project is not happening anymore because the government is building a huge dam in he place which could have been my nursery.And it breaks my heart to know that my first attempt in entrepreneurship failed before I could even start it.

University ? Can I really adjust to it .Nah !Even when I was normal college age ,I didn't quite enjoy learning.I never liked sitting in the class and listening to psycho looking professors.I want a Master's Degree of course but I don't want to go to the University.It may turn me into a fat book reading worm that I am not.I HATE INTELLECTUALS.

And I want KIDS.I fancy the idea of little kids calling me MOMMY.I guess its a big time thing.But here I am....too selfish with my time to even have pets,let alone kids.I will obviously be married before having kids.

So, now comes marriage.How am I supposed to justify saving up buttloads of money for a wedding and a kick-ass honeymoon somewhere exotic., when that money goes to daily expenditure. Argghh!

Abha and I often talk about picking up and moving somewhere. Just for the heck of it! To experience a new city,to get out there and try something new, to go on an adventure! I like the feel of Sweden, but want something a little different. Of course, my dream is Chicago or New York, but mom will freak out knowing that I even thought of living in those places.London suits me best.And Ahem ! Only three people know so far WHY :D

My Miss Universe friend is also in Delhi now which means theres goin' to be a time machine miracle.A lot of memories rockets into my brain.And we have just three months before the wedding.Missed out on lots in the past five years.I am REALLY happy.This is nothing relevant to me apart from the fact that I love people for who they are.It only hurts me when I think that I can never have a fancy marriage ever because I will never marry the guy of my mom's choice and she would never let me marry the guy of my choice. Haha ! Stupid thought...shush

Hmmm! This is all pretty overwhelming. I like to live in the moment and be spontaneous. I don’t want to plan everything out. But I also don’t want to turn 35 and feel trapped....errr ! The world ends in 2012 right ? :O


Nahin rakhta dil mein kuch rakhta hoon zubaan par
Samjhe na apne bhi kabhi
Keh nahin sakhta main kya sehta hoon chupakar
Ek aisi aadat hai meri

Sabhi to hai jinse milta hoon..sahi jo hai inse kehta hoon
Jo samajhta hoon
Maine dekha nahin rang dil aaya hai sirf adaa par
Ek aisi chaahat hai meri
Bahaaron ke ghere se laaya main dil sajaakar
Ek aisi sohbat hai meri
Saaye mein chaaye rehta hoon..Aankhen bichaye rehta hoon
jinse milta hoon

Kitnon ko dekha hai humne yahan
kuch seekha hai humne inse naya......O..o..o .....O..o.o

Pehle phursat thi ab hasrat hai samaakar
ek aisi uljhan hai meri
Khud chalke rukta hoon jahan jis jagah par
Ek aisi sarhad hai meri

Kehne se bhi main darta hoon... apnon ki dhun mein rahta hoon
Kar kya sakhta hoon
De sakhta hoon main thoda pyaar yahan par
Jitni hai siyat hai meri
Reh jaaoon sab ke dil me dil ko basaakar
Ek aisi neeyat hai meri

Ho jaaye to bhi raazi hoon....Kho jaaon to main baaki hoon
Yun samajhta hoon
Raste na badle na badla jahan.. phir kyon badalte kadam hai yahan


Song: Nahin Rakhta Dil Main Kuch
Singer: Lucky Ali
Lyrics: Aslam

Watch this song On Youtube



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qOjgjTkUY

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...