Sunday, August 3, 2008

FRIENDS : forget -me-nots in my garden

This morning I made a decision. I have decided to not give any importance to Friendship Day this year onward. I have put dedication to friendship and love all my life spending more time time with friends than my family. It is clear in my head now that friendship is not about reaching that special one once a year....its about loving everyday.It is weird to dispose the friendship spirit theme next day... so definitely no vandalism happening. I just want to continue loving everyday instead of one day in a year. I don't regret all the friends I have made and times I have spent with them.I did not reach out to any of them,just replied to friends who forwarded corny wishes.Courtesy you know.I do appreciate all of it.And I still love all of them equally.

Talking about friends and friendship it makes me think about life and how life goes by too fast to be concerned about it. It makes me remember to live it to the fullest. Also to forgive everyone because forgiveness it the cure to war. And how making mistake turns into a learning experience. I keep going each day living by that. Always smiling and knowing that parting may be sad but they remind you of good times. Something like forget-me- not .My friends are like forget-me- not flowers in my garden of life.

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...