Thursday, July 31, 2008



I have places that I like to go--mostly because we are somehow sentimentally attached to them. Places we liked to go together. Think Deer Park,Cafe Coffee Day, Fort, Barista in Green Park. . I love having places like that: good food, fun things to do, and most of all, great memories.

Haus Khaz fort is one of those places.We spent many happy hours there. Those days are some of my favorite memories: sun, birthdays , smoking and just monkey business.We’d gather at CCD, then go to the Deer Park across the road. We’d spend hours on the sun, and hit the dark halls. Fun-and-fancy-free days.Well, it doesn’t matter where we are in life, there will still be occasions where we can visit those places all together again, and create new memories.

1 comment:

Mohit said...

:)

i remember everything distinctly. fort, deer park... :)

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...