Monday, August 25, 2008

We’re creeping up on September already. Can't believe it? To me, this used to means so many things. The coming of Autumn with its changing leaves, the Durga Puja , Diwali (okay, not so happening here in Delhi, but still...) The holiday countdown –you know, shopping and crafting days (OMG how many people stimulated reading that? I did writing it, LOL). The list could keep going, of course.

But for me, September always means shopping and family. It’s a shift from focus and learning to fun and frolics. I love this time of year. I love shopping for the festivals, the exciting new possibilities the year brings, and, well, slowing down to think.

But that was all years ago.Time flies...nothing such happens anymore. September perhaps will be just a September and I will probably end up working on Durga Puja if I'm in Delhi not even realising the visit of mighty Goddess.. And if by chance I'm in Assam I have no clue how it'll be. I don't even want to think bout it.And oddly enough, that's me and my solid time management.Rohan died a year ago in September.

The last few weeks have just flown by.Things have been nuts to say the least. I got big time into pwning.Hellish month.Also knowing that dad will be hospitalised is a stress that I must deal with.

Add to that my laptop issues keep going on and its not been a great couple weeks around here.Yeah ! Yeah ! I've been in a bad mood for months now.I swear its lucky I haven't gone either grey or bald between all this.

And yes..I don't know if I can say it ever anywhere else....I love my dad the most.

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...