Friday, October 10, 2008

Being Nilu ~~

Wow! The month of September just flew right by and I only got 3 posts in for the entire month!Well, it's been a few days since I posted, so thought I'd better get with it.Sometimes it just seems like I don't have a lot to say...I know I can hold up my end of most conversations. That is besides the point.Somebody busted my blog yesterday and if there is anybody following it,I just don't know how exciting my life is to read about, and I don't want to bore anyone. On the other hand, if you're bored, don't bother visiting my blogspot again :p And if you've been tricked to clicking the mouse on my link lemme tell you the later it gets the more amusing I become ;)

Every night there is melodrama.I see people putting up character descriptions and headshots becoming a hero and champion.But here I’m making the commitment to stay detached with all the manifestations.The Pujas are just over and as predicted I was working which provokes me to think that just when it feels that things have gone up in smoke, I'm usually going to end up looking like an idiot who wasted TONS of time over a job.How quickly I get attached to certain outcomes when things go well with boss at work.I will admit that off late my work place has been a happy feel good place and on the personal front I see the laughter of friendship unfolding around me.Visited SDA with pals and we caught up on each other's lives, and a good deal of bitching.So that was nice, and I really didn't mind some beer in the weekend( even though smoking is prohibited)I'm a person that needs something to look forward to every weekend after my ultra busy and weird weekdays shift.

Hopefully, it will satisfy the blogging expectations of my friends. And I promise to post an absolutely mind-boggling post at a near date. You will be so amazed at my exciting life......lolz.

I don't take myself so personally but for the first time somebody wrote a poem for me.And its none but my dearest beast Rahul.The key is to cherish my good friends while remembering it’s my vibration that will maintain the good things.The poem was sent on orkut testimonial and I am quite happy to flaunt it there.Here it goes ....


sometimes in life u meet a girl
who makes ur world swirl and whirl
who makes you smile in ur greatest despair
and makes u cry if ure a player!

well i met this girl u know
the innonence in her always shows
blue eyed girl,thats wat she is
she brings with her, delight and bliss


she walked all alone, i just saw
she stared blue sky, i just saw
she wanted to cry , i just saw
i din do anythin bout it, i just saw

in the limelight she always remains
hiding with her smile, her immense pains
she works all nyt, makes the ends meet
she is stil quite as a blank sheet

the best friend u can ever find
caring,touchin, adoring, kind
yet the one who shows u the path
this is the least, its not the last



love from all of us



Thanks Rahul !
Love ya for this :)

2 comments:

Abha said...

Somehow...I just loved going through this post...and yea the poem's indeed awesome... and fits so perfectly in this post...I bet u wrote this post to flaunt ur poem...:P ..and guess who I met at Saket today...(0 points for guessing)

Agnesian said...

You met Sam :|

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...