Thursday, October 16, 2008

Office happenings, verbal rambling

Here it goes ! The promised blog we were waiting for.It's so exciting you'll need nerve pill.

What do you do when you have a terrible day at work and can't stand the MOFO Boss.You come back home...open blogspot and and post a terrible entry so that everyone knows your Cinderella story.All day I was dying to mutter the following.


1) The alarm didn't go off -- again.

2)Yeah, whatever. Caffeine and Nicotine is my personal choice and you just SHUT UP !

3)It wasn't my fault. You ASSHOLE !

4)Your LinkedIn is a soxxxx.Orkut is a Roxxx. Yeah !

5)That's not part of my job description :X

6)Isn't it time I had a pay rise? :)

7)I'm planning my wedding and too busy to take on any more work right now
;-)

8)Your breath smells/Your shirt is disgusting/Is that a photo of your wife or mother?

9)I'm leaving because I can't stand working for you.



GOODNIGHT !

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...