Sunday, March 15, 2009

When life hits me on the face..


It is odd how smelling certain things can invoke particular thoughts, emotions, and memories. While at times it is positive, these thoughts can be very unexpected and somewhat unwanted. Needless to say, I cannot imagine where some things originate! Since they appear, the desire to solve them arises, but not knowing where they are from and why they come makes it difficult.I assume that EVERYTHING happens because God purposely caused it and he is still testing to see how miserable HE can make me.

And that marks the end of my terrible weekend.I was so stuck.But I don't wanna be mad...I wanna get laid :|

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...