I'm in Guwhati,trying to keep up and establishing new connections in this lovely hometown of mine...and ...and..Life is good! I think I shall become a bird, that goes to North in Winter and then back this way for Summer.
March is lovely.It's nice to start having a bright and sunny weather.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the memory lane…
Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...
-
Its just one of those days. And I'm feeling rather self-indulgent at the moment (and what are blogs really? its self-indulgence) I'm...
-
Shifting my focus away from that thing missing to make my life“perfect” by some imaginary standard, and embracing all of it that I can . T...
-
Being friendly and carrying a smile on face is the gemstone for well being which rules the mind and the fortune of a person. It helps a pers...
No comments:
Post a Comment