Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Dealing with an Asshole

There's this manipulative jerk who is getting away with abusing employees. He makes weird accusations, takes credit while redirecting blame, and trusts no one. At times it seems like he likes to create chaos or secrecy on purpose to keep team off balance so they never know what's going on. He never tells me I did a good job, but will come down on me for the slightest mistake. He likes to set people up to fail and is a psychopath with untreated mental condition. But then, there is nothing like an abusive workplace to make you think about what's important in life.

You tell me to swallow my pride?! Fuck you and GO TO HELL

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...