Sunday, July 6, 2008

Applying Thought

Its Appraisal time here in the company and I am sick to my head.Plus the entire L2 bay has been shifted to level 5. I don't know if its good or bad except for one relief that at least here we will not have whining agents running up to you every 5 minutes for help.Plus , pantry is less crowded.

Peeyush said, "Sorry to hear about your bad experience, Nilanjana, I have worked at Wipro and your complaints come as no surprise.There really is no excusing such a poor employee experience. I'm sorry to have ever been employed by them."

Wow, does that say it all about this company's lack of focus on employee experience? How would you like your employees to be sorry they were ever employed by you?

This leads me to an observation. In two companies I have worked with in customer experience, neither of the two actually did anything to measure employee loyalty and employee perception of the organizations ability to deliver to customer expectations. What a missed opportunity. While collecting OUR customer's perceptions and experience is critical to improving our performance, they are missing a key opportunity with THEIR own employees to evaluate and improve performance while raising employee pride. Your employees are the ones handling the customer issues, we are quite aware of what we need to do differently. Wipro has completely forgotten this very important stakeholder in their feedback processes.

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...