Monday, July 28, 2008

Life is short. Death is permanent. No matter how much time passes you never stop hurting or missing special people.

When Rohan died he took away my only chance to ever know and he took away most of my anger. What was left at that immediate moment was memory. What is left now is a wondering combination of the need to know and the want to forget. The man did lots to fuck me up in four short years and a lifetime than anyone ever has or will again.

This was a man who could make me feel like I was the most perfect human being ever, and when he left he caused so much hurt and pain enough to make me wonder what was it I didn't do to keep him safe and sound.

I feel you in the summer sun every year.How can I enjoy any good thing that might come my way if you aren't here to experience it with me?

I short , I miss you more than you can ever understand.

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...