Friday, July 18, 2008

This weekend I will get a hold of myself and have a big clear out of all the junk which has accumulated during the past week.If I'm feeling REALLY on top of everything I put the clothes which are covering my bedroom chairs in the washing machine and back in the wardrobes and drawers where they belong.The problem with being at work all the time is that by the time you are back all you want to do is lay your back, close your eyes and think of all the things that made you laugh in the day.
I know I know I have to acquire some discipline so I can grip what I should be doing and stick to it.

But here I am now, writing this blog, playing games on orkut and doing anything else I can think of to do in order to avoid having to tackle my household chores.My life is currently measured in 20 minutes segment.I've got into orkut big time getting happily involved in online games.I HATE doing household work and one of the great things about living on my own is that I need only clean and tidy when it gets really bad - unless I'm expecting visitors and then I rush round in a flat spin panicking like crazy and shoving everything into boxes, under tables and anywhere else I can conceal stuff :-)!

So here I am sitting here listening to my favorite song and writing this latest entry in my blog as a displacement activity. :D

Talking about blog entries ...I wish I was a fabulous writer who could make sense, so that I could show off my link like other bloggers do in the community.But then what are blogs actually ? self indulgence...and expressing myself the way I want it is all that matters.This blog is for me , by me and of me.Period!Its my relationship with oneself.I'm not goin' to talk about religion and belief and technology cause I don't have any of it and I care least about it.Am I self obsessed ? Maybe....but who is not.People just don't admit it.

Oh ya ! I hung up on Sam today and felt GREAT.Looser that he is, he expected me to recognize his number.He should have known that by not treating me like gold he was missing an opportunity.Which smart girl would date an average looking , freelance recruiter who does not wear shoes.And whose friends include ugly Hindi speaking girls.Job portal eh ? hahahaha !

I guess this is by far the most pathetic entry i've made so far.Maybe it's lack of caffeine or weekend excitement.

Snoooozzzzz

No comments:

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...