Saturday, October 25, 2008

Regular Meandearing on Orkut

This began two years back when I joined this unexplained charge for computer time.I was surely not up to no good idea bout it's feature.Soon I discovered surprises, friends and made conversation with people, rigging up a series of posts and discussions that left me bemused.I have been regular ever since.

Orkut interests me just as much as school did.We call it Franshipping - sitting in the glow of my monitor, talking to people, networking out to far flung.The mutual addiction is Orkut.Sometimes in the middle of the night it seems only minutes have passed.This Universe of Light and Shadow , where we come to outwit the high and mighty is now our reality.

1 comment:

ultimateamit said...

i know how it feels,,really i do,,been through this phase..:o)

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...