Monday, January 19, 2009

Alive and Kicking

Time passes by so fast at the moment for me, I blink and it's Saturday night then blink again and its Tuesday morning. Keeping up with everything when i feel like I'm in slow motion is so hard. I'm trying to be happy but it's been hard and little things like PMS are getting to me.

I want to boot.I've watched films in this time home- Zee TV, HBO,SET MAX (lol) and the one to see for the Indian feel is Main meri patni aur Woh.I didn't know Rajpal Yadav was that great an actor till I saw him here.

I have finally started writing for YouthPad on Ankit's request.At least I am selling something of my work.So I don't mind but off late my thoughts and expressions have been blocked.I've had no imagination or inspiration for making anything and that is soooooooooo unlike me! Also I can't see the point of carrying on with the blogging and the website at the moment as nobody is replying to anything I write. I feel like all the effort I've put into my creations is a waste of time and that nobody appreciates what i do!

GRRRRRRRR !
Valentines day is oooh so close approaching.Ohh NOOOO !
Anyway that's enough waffle for today.

2 comments:

Roussel Marshall said...

I never knew you had a blog... Commenting just to encourage you :p

Roussel Marshall said...

Oh BTW FragLimit is Roussel Marshall!!

Down the memory lane…

Down the memory lane I have had beautiful friends around me who were solely responsible for the eidetic memory I have. The memories have be...